Tuesday, June 2, 2015

You With Us

Keeping with my depressing themed layouts (well it was a sad reason we were all together, but I don't think that my layouts are depressing.  I was really really happy to have the support of my new hubby during all of the visitation/funeral stuff. It meant so much to me, and I wanted him to know.


I kind of fell in love with the Bella Blvd recent releases, if you can't tell. Those colors were really just speaking to me, and I've used almost every little piece on these two layouts. I also ordered some chipboard elements from Bella Blvd and was LOVING using those. The Bella Blvd goodies I got from Paper Issues, and I have to suggest if you are looking for something and she has it, their shipping is super quick! This is another one of those layouts where I'm saving a memory that is kind of bittersweet, it's not a particularly happy time, but it speaks to the theraputic part of scrapping for me. Do you ever scrap difficult subject matter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)