Saturday, June 13, 2015

Celebrate Love!

This month marks 6 months of newly wedded bliss for me! I needed a card to celebrate, and I NEEDED to play with my new FUSE TOOL from SpiegelMomScraps!! (She still has some in stock and they are already $2.00 lower than retail but you can use code Charity10 to save another 10%.)


I started with the fuse pocket, I freehand drew the top and side of my heart, then I pushed in some sequins, then I made the bottom line... I will make a video, I'm still practicing using this tool. I did find out that you can NOT use a soldering iron as a homemade Fuse! Then I grabbed a medium shipping tag, and cut a bit off the bottom. I stuck one of those lovely Cork Hearts on my fused heart. I broke out my latest Paper Issues Swag Bag and used bits of those papers and some lovely Maggie Holmes Chipboard that I picked up from their store. I finished the elements on the tag, then decided on a black cardstock background. I didn't cut my cardstock evenly so I grabbed some SMS green wave washi to cover my "mistake" I love the added pop of green.  I added some of the mixed sequins that I got from SMS a few months ago, but you add your favorite sequin mix! Thanks so much for peeping at my card today! I can't wait to get time to video a fuse project for you! Don't forget you can use Charity10 as the code for a 10% discount on your total order at SpiegelMomScraps!

1 comment:

  1. Super super cute Charity!!! I love this tool to pieces too!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)