Friday, June 5, 2015

Little Unicorn Birthday Card!



I've still got some of that awesome April Kit left from Clique Kits, I've really been stretching out the Pinkfresh Studios goodies that came in that kit, they really really appeal to me and all of the lovely softness just makes me smile. I made this card with stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop. I just stamped the image on some watercolor paper, embossed her in gold and then blobbed some watercolor around the image. Then I sprinkled some Mr. Hueys Shine mist for those lighter shiny bubbles, The Happy Birthday is stamped in Simon Says Stamp Doll Ink, Papers, Washi and Rub-ons are Pinkfresh Studios. The unicorn who got this birthday card seemed to enjoy it!





Have any tips for stretching out your favorite items from your stash? I used a leftover piece of a 3x4 card layered behind my focal image, see those gold hearts, I kind of can't believe I cut a 3x4 card apart to use it on more stuff, LOL! That pink paper behind my main image has been through several projects, it started as a 12x12 sheet. And that polka dot paper? I still have enough to either use it on a layout or make a couple more cards.

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)