Saturday, May 30, 2015

Close Family

My father died on May the first. I have a lot of stories to tell. And I've been telling them and I will keep telling them. I keep making more for myself and thinking of more... I placed my first order with Paper Issues right before I left town because my Daddy was in the hospital. When I came home, the stuff I had ordered was perfect for some of the photos I had when I came home from that trip.



I'm really happy that I am not afraid to journal on my layouts, I'm not worried about how imperfect my handwriting is, or if I misspell a word, or if my feelings are right there on the page. I loved working with these papers from Bella Blvd, they were exactly what I needed and I think I'm now addicted to those bows, I just got some more... some red ones... swoon! The photo on this page came from Persnickity Prints and I can't tell you how awesome they are!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful layout Charity, heartfelt and sincere. I love how honest you are in your scrapbooking & we can all learn from you on that! Wonderful tribute to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout, Charity! I am so sorry for your loss but so glad that you are able to document your stories. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)