Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day Card 2015

I made a couple of Mother's Day Cards this year, one for my own mother, and one for my Mother-in-Law. I like them both, and they are very different. I used one of the sketches from the NSD activities over at the SpiegelMomScraps Facebook Page for the first card.



The Sequins, White Tag, Ribbon and twine all came from SpiegelMomScraps Shop, That hi clip I made myself using a stamp and die set from Waffle Flower. I LOVE how this turned out. 



This second card I think is LOVELY! I used a 3x4 card from Pinkfresh Studios. Stickers from October Afternoon that I have had for well over a year. Those cork butterflies, the gingham ribbon and the gold foil doily are all from SpiegelMomScraps Shop. I knew I wanted to use one of those 3x4 cards, I'm trying so hard not to be a hoarder, The background paper was a scrap that was just that size, it was slightly longer than my card base so I picked up the first edge punch that I found and it took off a fantastic amount. I decided I liked the way it looked right on top of the white card base and then I used some things on my desk to embellish. I really like the way this card turned out ad it was so quick and simple. Those cork butterflies are self adhesive and I'm loving both them and the hearts from SMS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)