Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thank You Thursday

Simon Says Stamp has an awesome challenge blog, well they have TWO challenge blogs AND sometimes they throw out challenges on their regular blog, but their Monday Challenge for THIS week was for Thank You Cards, I still have a lot of these to send out, but I've gotten started so...


I'm working through a Deer Lizzy Lucky Charms 6x6 paper pad, so that's where all of the papers came from, I love this Paper Smooches Stamp set, it's one of my very favorite favorites and it's good for pretty much any occasion. This was my first time paper piecing those roses, I've had fun playing with coloring and inking them... but WOW I love them paper pieced. And I'd get that jar paper all over again just to use as a vase on a project, how awesome is that? So this is my Thank you for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog! (The washi was from my stash but I don't know who the manufacturer was for that one.)



2 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love that the blue wavy washi seems to really pop with the Dear Lizzy papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)