Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life is Wonderful!


I had decided a while back that after I got married, I'd get a haircut. I have finally found someone that I trust to cut my hair, so I went a few months ago and I got a haircut that I love, I got some highlights that everyone else loves and I guess they look ok, I had to laugh when someone told me they looked "natural." I didn't really want to go get a haircut by myself, so Lila to the rescue! She got her nails done at the same time, and the ladies at the beauty shop treated her like a queen. I'm about ready to go back for a touchup! I loved using my April Happy Everything Clique Kit on this layout. That puffy star just makes me smile. This has to be my favorite kit so far, but I think I say that about every kit. It just goes to show that I chose the right kit club for me! 
Most of this layout is PinkFresh Studios but I layered my photos from Persnickity Prints over some lovely printed Vellum from Webster's Pages, it was in the kit, and that puffy star was an add on. There are some gold rub-ons, diecuts, and enamel hearts and the background paper that are all PinkFresh Studios Up in the Clouds collection. I can't wait to see what Pinkfresh does next, I'm drooling over their May embellishment kit. I'm so glad to share this layout with you today! It's been a rough couple of months, My computer was dying most of April making online classes and blogging very difficult, then I lost my father this month. I've cleaned off a large enough section of my dining room table to start my scrap therapy and I can't wait to share the pages with you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)