Thursday, October 22, 2009

Witch's Cupboard Charm Swap

In case you haven't noticed, I have had a little badge over to the right there for a charm swap I was participating in. No, I haven't made charms before, but it sounded right up my alley so I decided to give it a go. I was very happy with the charms I made and SUPER happy with the ones made by everyone else. The rules were to make a charm you'd like to receive so I did...and Michelle (who hosted the swap) had FAB photos of the charms you can view by clicking here I actually have a lot going on this weekend. A wedding shower as well as a horsing even I promised to help with (I'm actually exited about this!! Sunshine, fresh air and HORSES!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.....those charms are so AMAZING!!!!
    Such talent!!!
    Joanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you participated in this swap--you are so talented that I know your charms were well received. I did the spring one but had too much going on for this one. Want to get back to it this spring though--Michelle is wonderful!
    Post your charm!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)