Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mini Book from my March 2015 Clique Kit J'Adore


When I first saw this kit, My brain screamed "MINI BOOK." So when it arrived I sat down with it and started cutting away at the papers to make them 4x6 sized.  I actually got them all cut down and kind of piled in the order I wanted, when I got inspired to start telling stories of my grandparents, so I put these papers aside and wrote down those stories, then I scrapped a layout. Then I found some coil so I  could bind my little book together and I decided I needed to pick out some 3x4 cards to mix into it before punching, then I used my Cinch to bind the book together. Then I picked out a little Iris container with some bits and pieces from other clique kits, and then one more of those and started looking for bits an pieces to use on the mini. Like that lightbulb paper clip, LOVE it and it went so well with these papers. I used some washi I got in other kits and a tag, even some acrylic words. I love how this turned out. 











This little book was made especially for a goddaughter of mine. She will be moving pretty soon and I want her to be able to record memories and pics of her current friends. She is a very outgoing girl and I think she will enjoy her move, but I don't know... I never moved as a kid and as an adult my first couple of moves were really hard. 

It got better, and my last move was the best yet. 
























4 comments:

  1. love the mini - your god-daughter should have a ton of fun filling it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice mini-book. i'm sure the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice mini-book. i'm sure the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)