Saturday, March 7, 2015

Change is Good


I had a couple of days off last week, and sort of half of this week too. I'm starting a job at a new clinic, one that is opening brand new and I think it's a really good decision, but change is scary, so I wanted to work out my feelings on paper, I loved the colors of this kit and was glad I brought it with me. I learned while in grief therapy that it really does help and is actually recommended by professionals to get your thoughts and feelings out onto paper, the diecuts and sequins, those are pure joy for me to add, even as in my mind these sequins kind of make me think of teardrops. 




That's part of the beauty that this particular hobby can be whatever you make of it. All of these supplies came from the Punxsutawny kit from Clique Kits.

1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)