Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Create*Craft*Share Youtube Hop March 2015




Welcome to the Create*Craft* Share Youtube Hop Hosted by the awesome Madge Gillen!https://www.youtube.com/user/Scrappinmadge You should be arriving from Jennifer's stop and if you are just stopping by here today, BE SURE to hop along!



I am so excited to be a part of this youtube hop this month! I love making and watching craft videos, that's where I have learned so many techniques and how to use so many tools that just had me stumped! Our theme this month was to "alter something" and I've really been into altering books lately, I had this great kit that I won at a crop from C'est Magnifique Kits and awesome products from SpeigelMomScraps (use code Charity10 at SpeigelMOMScraps for a discount on your order). My favorite book to alter is those Reader's Digest condensed books you can find at most thrift stores, but really any book that is a size you think you will like works fine. I really love how this turned out and hope that if you try altering a book that you send me a link so I can check out your work too!




And here's a still shot of my altered book.





Here is the hop lineup for you... Please to enjoy!

*** This is ME***Charity - https://www.youtube.com/user/scrapfaire***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)