Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Inspired by... Jen McGuire and Waffle Flower

So a while back I saw this video by Jennifer McGuire:


These cards reminded me that I have some border stamps I haven't utilized so I got busy and made this card:


I didn't have any silver paper, so I just embossed some of the stamping. I think I like the cards better with more color, but I had it in mind to try using shades of blue with silver. I'm not going to let thinking it could be done better stop me from sending it out, that little cup from Lawn Fawn Love you a Latte makes me smile. Those borders are from Paper Smooches Borderlicious. I will be trying out this technique again as I really do like it and think it can make great all occasion type cards.  In fact, just change the sentiment and it can be anything! Do you ever make cards inspired by ones you see online? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)