Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Great Stikeman Karaoke Fun Night


Continuing on my glorious little summer album here, the back of the page with the jellyroll has a selfie of me! This was June 7th. One of the doctors from the Veterinary Clinic that I work for has moved to TX and this was a night where a group of us from the clinic went out to a Karaoke bar and grill to say goodbye... and to hear her sing!
We had a blast to say the least! I printed photos different sizes, used the 4x4 cards as background paper, used one of the strips from the Good Day Sunshine Paper Pack and then used printables that I got for free on NSD, stickers from the sticker sheet, diecuts, stickers from DIY Boutique, Washi Tape that was holding some envelopes closed in my Summer School kit, that AWESOME sequin heart, misc sequins from previous Clique Kits and That cool sun/flower looking paperclip. Wow, there is kind of a lot going on here.

Ok, single gal with no kids... documenting the good times (and really this night was fun but we all ended up in tears saying goodbye...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)