Saturday, July 19, 2014

2014 Summer Documented (tomatoes) or ONGOING Pocket Pages


This is a page that I'm slowly getting together. I'm growing tomatoes for the first time on my balcony.(I've just never grown tomatoes before, not just on a balcony, but anywhere.) I didn't think about taking progress shots over specified amounts of time when I planted them, but I'm taking snapshots now as I recognize a "noticable" difference. I'm sure my fb friends think I have lost my mind over being so excited about tomatoes. I am Those tabs are stamped from an Elle's Studio Stamp and then I add the date the photos were snapped (good thing about phone photos, the phone tells me what day I took the photo). The page sitting opposite of this one(right now) is a 6x8 page for a bigger layout but I'll use the rest of the pockets for small progress photos. 





1 comment:

  1. Great pages Charity!! I've been watching your Clique Into summer posts & love them! On this one, I like that you journaled then cut the card apart!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)