Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happiness is Guest Blogging

Wow! I am LOVING this Simple Stories album that I am working on as part of my Clique into Summer class over at Clique Kits! I guess I have really kind of tricked myself into doing project life and I LOVE it in this small scale... who knew! 

Just before the June Kits came out, Clique Kits invited me to do some guest blogging. This THRILLED me because I have been LOVING their kits, it was very exciting to become a member of a kit club at their Debut kit... and I just can't say enough good stuff about how awesome their customer service is and how fantastic their kits are... I'm loving the exclusives that they offer and they have a private facebook group for subscribers and it's quite a fun group of crafters from all over! 

All that said... I HAD to  scrap my guest blogging spots... the screenshots aren't terribly exciting, but my name is there and I stamped the date using Smitty's ABC's from Lawn Fawn. I used part of the exclamation point as a dash, most of the supplies here are from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine which came as part of the kit for Summer School (the kits sold out but the classes are fantastic!). There are also some leftover pieces from my stash thrown in. I had most of this page ready and waiting for the final guest post that I did... and when it was done I printed it out, stamped it and slapped it into the pocket then stitched it closed. I did just leave two of those 2x2 cards exactly the way they came, I can always slide them out and add something or not. 


Later this week I will show you an ongoing page that I have started in the book, I LOVE these little pockets... have I said that yet? LOL. That Clique Kits sticker came on something in one of my kits and I held on to it. The star is from Freckled Fawn and came in a previous kit. Those stamps came from the Store at Clique Kits, I think they are in the June Store, they are from Elle's Studio and I'm using them all over this little book, they are SUPER usable on layouts! Fantastic!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I love how you put the journaling in the large space in the middle nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)