Saturday, June 28, 2014

Awesome Awesome Awesome

I really like the pocket page thing, I love it as a compliment to my "regular" layouts no matter what size they happen to be. I do find using those 4x6 and 3x4 cards a bit awkward to use in the mix if I want to showcase the whole pretty card, so in this awesome summer album I'm working on thanks to the class at Clique Kits, I'm learning to step out of my comfortzone with those kinds of card. This page is REALLY SIMPLE, not much to it, but it also uses a single diecut sheet of paper which is also a bit of a challenge for me ;). (Yeah, really stepping outside my box here)

Let me know what you think.


The back of this page is a page that goes with some others, so I'll leave that until Tuesday. Have you worked with one of these Snap Albums or an album of similar size? Do you use pocket pages mixed in with your regular size pages? When is the last time you challenged yourself? 

Wow, I'm full of questions right now. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)