Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Clique Printable HB2U

It's not a secret at this blog that I LOVE my Clique Kits! Someone posted their video today and I'm so jelly that I don't have my kit yet ;). What I do have, is the printables and the cut files. I was off work today so I decided to print the printables and cut them apart to have ready to dive into when my kit arrives, I also went ahead and diecut the cut files out of black cardstock. Then I was inspired to go ahead and make a card. I can print and cut more of these out... and I needed a cool birthday card. I started my card by clustering together a handful of the printables and gluing them all together. Then I dug out some Thickers (pink foam glitter Thickers) and stuck the text version of Happy Birthday in the corner of the polaroid diecut. I needed a good background on my card base, So I pulled out some Altered Orange Studio Paint (really glad I did, it's starting to dry up and was THICK) and got my favorite The Crafter's Workshop Stencil out and Stencilled on what I like to think of as "The Death Star Window" pattern. It took four times of repositioning the stencil and spackling more paint on to get the background covered so that I was happy. Then I took some foam tape and covered the back of my printables cluster with it and added the cluster to the front of the card.
Super easy and I LOVE IT!!!


I LOVE THIS CARD!!!

Sigh...


2 comments:

  1. super cute! I love how you put the phrase over the circle cut out! I will have to scraplift that idea!! I just LOVE the quote on this card too! Hope you kit arrives soon1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Charity!!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)