Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Cards 2014 Part 5

Are you sick of them yet? These two are my favorite... um well they all are but I love these two especially for their non traditional ness.

I purchased the Cosmo Cricket Creative Girl 8x8 pad and the Simple Surfaces 12x12 pad a while back and really have been pulling them out and telling myself I didn't have a project worthy of their lovliness... um, yeah I'm trying hard not to just pet and hoard some paper :).

I used a fiskars paper punch to punch those scallopped circles and threw on some navy twine and an old metal Making Memories sentiment and there it was. I LOVE IT!

This one features some really old alphas from CC, those pink woodgrain and the aqua blue ones. I'm almost out of my gray foam lullaby font thickers, and new was the only word I could make work with Holiday Traditions.

The twine and sequins came from Endless Inkabilities.

Really love the non traditional looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)