Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013 Part 3

I decided I wanted to make a few cards with the leftover piece I had from cutting out those triangles (because all the card bases I have now are Ivory and this was the year of trying to use up my stuff). I took the Triangle Stencil and some Distress Paint in Tarnished Brass (and this is messy and inexact btw) and stencilled (is that a word?) six triangles on the front of my card. I purchased this ADORABLE Reindeer from the Silhouette Store I sized it down and cut him out of some lovely silver colored Bazzill cardstock (I think it's the Bazzill Bling but I've had it forever). Then I took some of that lovely string from EndlessInkabilities and tied it around the neck of my deer like a cute little scarf, used popdots to apply the deer to the card and TA-DA! A few more cards ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)