Saturday, July 20, 2013

Playing along with PaperSmooches Challenge Week Ending July 21!


So this week is a color challenge... and a fitting color choice for July:



I pulled out my Cyber Cafe set to have a go at a technique I've seen from both Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire lately.

And made this card..the technique that inspired me was to stamp an image in white ink and stamp over that image in a color but offset it a bit.

Here is the result:


I really think it turned out super cute!

I was so excited about the technique, I made a video to go along with it!








1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! I LOVE that you created a video for this double stamping technique! LOVE the white with red over it-- FAB x10000000000! Great use of these colors:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team-- hope you play along this week with the Picture Perfect challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)