Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Week Ending July 14th


So if you like these stamps, be sure to play along... I think they are ADORABLE!! I missed last week just from being stumped... mojo blocked as you will. I did make a card for this challenge using my own most recent Paper Smooches Stamp Purchase this set is called Cyber Cafe. I think it's really really cute and different. This week is the Designer Drafts Challenge

Here is my take on the sketch:

It's Clean and Simple, but I thought it was adorable. I recently got this Kate and Co "Cambridge Court" 6x6 paper pad from my LSS Scrapbooks Plus. I am digging these florals and the yummy colors. This card reminds me of a particular friend of mine... I hope she likes it. 

4 comments:

  1. that card is teh cutest ever! Love it!
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is adorable! Loving how you used this set. and the approach is one I can do too, because I stink at coloring! thanks for playingPSS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! That is so cute and clever! I love the escape button! Thanks for playing along with Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you were able to find your mojo for this week's challenge-- FAB card! I LOOOOOOOOVE the little ESC button with the coffee rings!! FUN design:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you will play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:) I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner-- time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)