Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Card... Red, White and Blue

So I snatched up an Authentique Paper Pad over a year ago because I LOVED the line... it was kind of a red, white and blue semi bday themed line. Then it sat in my stash unused... Recently I got it out and made this card.

I hand cut the chevron which I think might be my favorite part. I paper pieced the cupcakes, the stamp was a gift to me and it was by Memory Box. The baby cupcakes in the paper are so cute!

I'm sending this out to a friend as a VERY belated birthday card. Oh well, better late than never... besides I just found the perfect birthday present for him.

Have you tried hand cutting a chevron randomly from a piece of paper? I suggest you try it, you might love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)