Friday, June 21, 2013

3 Bears and playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks!


I love Paper Smooches stamps, I don't have NEARLY as many as I'd like, and I just acquired two more sets, my previous ones were all sentiments and the new ones have stuff... like stuff to paper piece or color ;).
Anyway, I remembered that they do a challenge blog and decided to play along this week.


And here is my entry.


The papers in my layout are all by Webster's Pages, the title letters are Making Memories Puffy Alphas (from forever ago in my stash) and two different sets of American Crafts Thickers. (The punched butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart Punch and some Pink Paislee paper from the Daily Junque Collection.) I paper pieced the awesome little gnome (Forest Whimsy) and placed him atop a shape I cut from some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. The papers and photos are edged with brown sugar Jenni Bowlin Ink. There are some random words (Chit Chat) stamped in with my handwritten journalling. The typed words are cut from the Basic Grey Snippets collection pad of 4x6 tags/journalling blocks. Those buttons are from My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Collection. 

I'm still busting my stash and so happy to have used so many things in this layout. I love, LOVE this little gnome and think he'll be showing up on more outdoorsy layouts, I have a ton of pics from this trip... and the other stamps in that set will get some use too! (OH and how about some holiday cards with him... I'm bubbling away with ideas here...)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Check out Paper Smooches and the Sparks blog



3 comments:

  1. So cute! What an adorable layout!!! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is such a FUN layout!! I LOVE the way you used the pattern paper for his beard!! SO NEAT!! I LOVE the take on the challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge Blog and I hope you'll play along again this week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I love love love when PSS players make LOs for our challenge! What a fun page-- LOVE that little gnome:) I love that paper for his beard! THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)