Thursday, March 28, 2013

Like a Pro

This photo is a kind of self-portrait. I LOVED those hot pink fishnet socks that my friend Julie gave me forever ago. They sadly gave up their life before 2012 was over, but they were AWESOME and I am so glad I have a pic of my feet in them.


This pic is special to me, because I snapped it with my phone at a time I was feeling SUPER confident and this LO is STRONGLY influenced by the Glitter Girl layouts I'm addicted to!


The stickers come from my Everyday Eclectic pack that I'm using up slowly but surely (by Echo Park). The baroque shape is cut from Pink Paislee Daily Junque paper with my Tim Holtz die. The green paper is also Echo Park, it's a scrap that I'd been hoarding and it no longer had the strip showing the collection it was from. The blue starry paper is from Amy Tan's Sketchbook collection as is that bright orange and pink camera diecut. (the yellow flower too). 


I made the sparkly pink embellie by putting a maya road doily onto a piece of parchment vellum and spraying it with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist. The letters are old ones from Studio Calico that I covered inWaterfall Stickles.





That little star is an old rub-on from Studio Calico. 
This seems to have set my bright and colorful tone for the year, I can't get enough of yellow, orange, pink and turquoise. (Purple also it seems).

I'm also glad that I'm not only scrapping this year pretty regularly, but I'm remembering to photograph my projects, last year I made way more than I shared, I just couldn't get it together to take photos of things before they were gifted out. 

I went out with a bunch of people from work Saturday, March 23rd. We called our outing "Drunkfest" I can't wait to share with you my mini from Drunkfest. As of the writing of this blogpost I'm planning on using effects on all the photos with an app on my iphone. I want the mini to be vibrant, fun and silly (kind of like the gang I work with). I'm hoping to have it up by Saturday, but we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)