Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dinosaur Kids!

These photos are from July 4th 2012. I've shown some others from that day already, but these feature Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe Papers mixed in with some Heidi Swapp tidbits (OMG!!! These Heidi Swapp papers are available and Michaels and I SO want to go buy that paper pad, I feel like I can use them for EVERYTHING!) I've included Maya Road Buttons, Amy Tan tidbits, A blue clip that came from a package of clips I picked up in the paperclip department at Staples, the "tape" is FabRips from Studio Calico. 



I believe that little acrylic piece is from Tattered Angels and when it was available I think it was called Glimmer Glass. I also used my tiny attacher a bit.


This Star Stamp is from Lawn Fawn!
That black mist is an old one from Maya Road, it's Maya Mist in Licorice.


The punch I used to cut the banner strip is from Jenni Bowlin!
I am working REALLY hard to use up some stuff, I keep thinking my things are multiplying rather than dividing and that isn't good, LOL! But I do pop by the store every once in a while so that by adding just one or two goodies, I am re-inspired to use the stuff I've been looking at for a while. What is your favorite trick to make your old supplies seem fresh? 
This LO isn't a good example, but I have been using more solid cardstock lately for my backgrounds and honestly, that makes my papers feel fresh because it's not something that I've done on a regular basis in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)