Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cruising Right Along.


I'm settling in to life here in Northern Virginia quite nicely! I'm getting a good amount of scrapping done. The following layout is from my 4th of July trip to the zoo 2012 with my godkids. I'm trying very VERY hard to use up some of the massive stash of papers and goodies that I moved up here with me without adding too much (but it's really hard, have you seen the stuff that came out at CHA this winter???

This LO showcases papers from Heidi Swapp and Pink Paislee and a bit of Echo Park. I broke out some sparkly thickers and some stickers from October Afternoon. 



(That "polaroid frame" is from this stamp set from Lawn Fawn -- I LOVE this stamp!)


Something new for me is that I'm trying to date my layouts both with the date of the event (or something close to it. I'm also putting a "scrapped on" date (either on the front or back). I just kind of think it might be something I want to know one day...

It's something new, to try... for now anyway. I can TELL I have gotten addicted to Glitter Girl Videos from Two Peas.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)