Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Faves 05/15/09

This has been a big week full of inspiration and work, and rechargable batteries.
(I didn't know they needed to charge BEFORE I can use them the first time). This will be a photoless post but as soon as I find the charger I bought to go with the batteries, I will put up some pics because I've been really scrappy this week.

1. ATC's after starting three different batches for my first ATC swap I got them done, and on time to mail!!! YAY! (My new personal goal is to set and complete more attainable project goals)
2. The Birthday Gift I crafted for my secret scrappy sister. My project was due on June first, and I finished and dropped it off this week. YAY ME!!!
3. My baby book projects are ALMOST complete!
4. When I was "organizing" some photos in my closet this week I stumbled upon the photos (and negatives) from the night our god daughter Lana was born (her parents pics were lost in a fire) not only were the prints and negatives there, but they were DOUBLE PRINTS!!! Her mom already got the copy I sent in the mail and this was truly a WONDROUS FIND!!!
5. Playing with some old stash. This goes right along with my ATC's...I used stuff I've literally had for years before I even got into papercrafting...and had such a good time!!!

thanks all!

6 comments:

  1. I have recently discovered a love for ATC's but it takes me forever to do them! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! It sounds like you got alot of great projects done this week!!! I can't wait to see what you made!
    How nice that you found those pictures too!!!
    I have never tried making ATCs..maybe for the next BG Swap!!
    Happy weekend!!
    Joanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so awesome that you found those pictures!! Very lucky!! I still find ATCs to be a bit of a challenge but I am getting better at it. I think I need to have a goal similar to yours! That is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your ATC's!! hurry up and get some pics up :) I have never done those before- so I love seeing what other people are making. Hope you have a great weekend!

    xoxo~ Zoa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to play with my old stash too~ It piles up waaaay too quickly! great favs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fives
    Cant wait to see your ATC


    Have a wonderful sunday and a great week
    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)