This has been a big week full of inspiration and work, and rechargable batteries.
(I didn't know they needed to charge BEFORE I can use them the first time). This will be a photoless post but as soon as I find the charger I bought to go with the batteries, I will put up some pics because I've been really scrappy this week.
1. ATC's after starting three different batches for my first ATC swap I got them done, and on time to mail!!! YAY! (My new personal goal is to set and complete more attainable project goals)
2. The Birthday Gift I crafted for my secret scrappy sister. My project was due on June first, and I finished and dropped it off this week. YAY ME!!!
3. My baby book projects are ALMOST complete!
4. When I was "organizing" some photos in my closet this week I stumbled upon the photos (and negatives) from the night our god daughter Lana was born (her parents pics were lost in a fire) not only were the prints and negatives there, but they were DOUBLE PRINTS!!! Her mom already got the copy I sent in the mail and this was truly a WONDROUS FIND!!!
5. Playing with some old stash. This goes right along with my ATC's...I used stuff I've literally had for years before I even got into papercrafting...and had such a good time!!!