Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Faves 05/22/09!

Birds, Flowers and dogs (and even a cat!!)
I am pet sitting this weekend for some of our patients this weekend (I work at a veterinary hospital) and as I have never done this for hire before...I am ENJOYING myself ALOT!!! (yes I know that's not correct grammer, forgive me please.)

1. My pets. They bring us so much joy and love us even when we aren't loving ourselves...and I finally got a decent photo of my cat Sayuri! but first is Kayla...the best dog we could ever have!

Kayla


2.
Sayuri (she'll be two in July)


3. Getting my first photo ever of a hummingbird! (she was at the house where I am pet sitting...I didn't get a good shot of her man, but I'll try again tomorrow!)


4. The Lovett Boston Terriers! These are the sweetest and lovingest boston's I have ever met!
Abby

See how they play?




Minnie
Abby was a rescue and Minnie is right at a year old and completely deaf!


5. My hydrangeas. I have planted hydrangeas at both of the homes we've had, but this is the first bush that has bloomed. Last year was it's first time to bloom (the bush was a gift from my dad...a piece of one out of his yard. I have one from my Mom too and it's growing well, but younger so I hope it blooms next year).
Pic from today 05/22/09

One of the blooms from last year.

2 comments:

  1. Aeify, What great pictures!
    Your fur babies are so very sweet!!! Your cat looks like she is posing!! I think it would be very fun to pet sit :)I would seriously have a houseful of animals if my husband would let me!!
    Hydrangeas are GORGEOUS!!!
    Have a great weekend and a continued Happy Birthday week/month ;)
    Joanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fives girl...hmmm I only counted four :lol:..Your cat and dog is gorgeous, and so are your Hydrangeas

    Have a wonderful weekend

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)