Saturday, November 2, 2013

Flashback... to 18.

So to start the month of being thankful off right, I'm going to post this layout that I made using Basic Grey products from Capture (um look at that awesome acetate film wheel) and also Persimmon. My LSS Scrapbooks Plus had 1 Persimmon kit left and I grabbed it up! I LOVE the colors in this line (um they are all my high school and fav college football team colors. I have some photos from my 20th HS reunion that I think I might scrap with this line as well.
So this is me, at 18. I graduated on my 18th birthday and I so wanted to stop time and stay in high school. I had no idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my life and I felt like things were moving so fast. I love those bg feathers. They come in paper, metallic paper which is thick and canvas with prints from the line added. I added one Thicker in that awesome gold foam and some sprinkling of Heidi Swapp Colorshine spray in Gold Lame' (YUM). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)