Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween part 2 of 2 :)

So here is the list of items I made for just the Halloween season of 2013:

1. A wreath for the door.
2. Some tags.
3. 3 Halloween Treat bags.
4. A mini album.

I sneaked a peek of this mini on my facebook page. I LOVE this paper pad and I'm so trying to use it up so I can get some more Halloweeny stuff. The paperpad that I have and surprisingly don't use is the original Tim Holtz Halloween pad... I have actually started using the backsides of these for the lovely kraft color and weight. Anyway here is the awesome mini (I think it's awesome, it's really flat on the inside so it can close after it gets some photos...

Thanks so much for looking!


And for a closer look, here's the video (be sure to like and subscribe on the youtube):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)