Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #69 ... #2

So I just had to make at least one more card for this week's Lawnscaping challenge! This week's challenge is about letting Sentiments Shine!

I pulled out a bunch of stamp sets: Sweet Christmas; Let it Snow and  Yeti, Set, Go. The background papers are Glitz Design from the Vintage Blue 6x6 pad and Yours Truly. Some American Crafts Glitter Tape and the bling was just left over from another project and was laying on my table... the yard was in packaging from an order I had placed with Lawn Fawn. The card base is just a plain kraft card base that I inked up with a calender type stamp from Glitz Designs Uncharted Waters Stamp set.

Here's the Card I created:


I accented with some burgandy stickles! LOVE glitter that doesn't rub off ;).

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)