Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Year Ago

(Post written 11/11/13)
I moved to Virginia from Memphis, TN one year ago today. That move was one of the most significant things I have ever done. I am a very happy person. To celebrate I spent my morning scrapping a couple of layouts. One I wanted to just do a lot of journalling about how I feel about the move. The photo in this layout is recent. Made when I went to see the Flaming Lips in concert in Maryland. There are some leaves that I cut freehand from scraps of Glitz Design papers and I did use one sheet of shiny silver Bazzil cardstock for a couple of them. I used papers from Wild and Free by Glitz Design, stickers from Cashmere Dame, Yours Truly and Wild and Free by Glitz Design. I also used a Paper Layer from the Yours Truly collection.
Here is a closeup of those feathers... I am SO PLEASED with the way they turned out! All of the paper (except the cardstock and paper layers) came out of the October 3013 kit over at Scrapbook Circle.



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)