Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My stalking has not been in vain.

So most of you here in bloggerland (at least the scrappy peeps) know next week is CHA (actually I think it starts Saturday.) All the manufacturers are sneaking peeks to get us all revved up about the new releases (oh yeah, it's working). Anyways, I digress (lol) I finally won one of the new collections! Over at the My Little Shoebox Blog! The link goes to the post where I won and where they revealed the entire collections YAY! I am so excited. I already have a paperbag mini forming in my mind from this collection...so pumped, now I just have to wait a few weeks for them to finish with CHA and mail it out. I think today I may go ahead and make the Thank you card so I can pop it in the mail when my prize pack gets here!
I wish you all luck winning! If you haven't made it out to many of the blogs then you can go by Scrapbook Update to find a giant list (this link goes straight there) so you too can enter to win. Good luck everyone!

Here are a couple of things I have made recently just so you have some eye candy.

I made this card for a coworker recently. The flowers are unity stamps that I just stamped onto canvas fabric and painted with Glimmer Mist. The leaves were stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamisol. the flowerpot is just cut out on the fly (ode to MEF). The stems of the flowers are just green cording (Thanks Pam).The frame around the photo is from Photoshop Express on my iphone. 

This is a birthday card that I gave as a gift in a set of cards. The stamps are all from American Crafts and the cake was paper pieced and the "icing" was covered in Rock Candy Stickles. The trim came in a "grab bag" that I purchased at Hancock Fabrics.

This is one of the favorite things I've done lately. My little zipper flower makes me SMILE! There's even a video on it, just click here. Hope you have a lovely day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)