Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Looking for some players!!

Ok, come on folks. I know it's Tuesday but I wanna know some of you out there want to swap ATC's with me!!! Email me asap. There will only be a total of twelve in this swap and that is including yours truly here. Also, if you wanna do something else different, why not click on the button to your right and go on over to Gauche Alchemy to sign up to do a circle journal with us. There are 5 spots left. Basically you will be responsible for one page per month in somone's book and then mailing it on to the next person.

Hugs!!

BTW you don't have to be a bumpy scrapbooker to do an ATC. You don't have to be into anything, just willing to cut a card...you can even alter a playing card to fit the theme. I know some of you out there paint...and knit...and etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)