1. Labradoodles are a hypoallergenic dog.
2. Labs don't shed.
3. I want to shave my lab/husky/samoyed/german shepherd to stop shedding and so he'll be cooler.
4. Can you believe I found a Turkish Van (this is a cat) wandering around in an alley.
5. My cat is a tabby.
If you do not find these funny, then I will try to explain why I do.
1. Labradoodles are mutts, and they have hair, like all dogs, and if you are allergic to dog HAIR, you will be allergic to this too, and they do shed...see #2.
2. Labs shed more than any other dog. I sweep the lobby more after labs come in WAY MORE than any other dog regardless of the length of the pets hair.
3. You can ruin your dog's coat by shaving, the hair is never quite the same, and the undercoat is designed to help cool them down. If your breed standard shows the coat shaved in areas then ignore my earlier comment, this would be an exception.
4. Turkish Van is an unusual coloration of alley cat...doesn't breed true and yes, they are BEAUTIFUL!
5. Tabby, calico, tortiseshell...these are colors, not breeds.
Hope no one is offended...was not my intention.