Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recycle Project

Ok, so this is not exactly an original idea, although I have not seen it done this way...I love making quick little mini albums out of starbucks sleeves. I don't like to see that they came from Starbuck's though (this is where I haven't seen any like these before). The photos are to follow. I also made my own homemade version of the glimmering mist stuff...I'm calling it pixie puke (hey, I mixed this stuff up I can call it whatever I like lol!!!). Anyway...used up some of my Graphic45 paper scraps and here ya' go!

Photobucket

Tear apart the cup sleeve at the perf. sides.

Photobucket


Use your fav adhesive to stick paper to sleeve front and back.

Photobucket



Embellies away!


Photobucket


Finished project.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. this is so awesome and so cool
    Have to try it out
    Last year I made gift card holders for the teachers out of them

    Could not comment in the BG gallery btw, I think you closed it for comments ;)

    Have a nice evening...I totally stuck here on a all Bazzill page

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fantastic!!! I love it!! hugs from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so flipp'n awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is rockin awesome!!!!!!! You are so creative, I cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)