Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inaugural post

Today was kind of a busy and creative day for me. I woke up early to see DH and get my homework finished so I could have some "me" time. I got four LO's completed and two others are really close, just screaming for a couple of embellies.

This first LO is inspired by a sketch at badgirlskits.com.The last one is an 8x8 rather than a 12x12...I am making two gift albums right now. The pages that needed some embellie love will hopefully be done by tomorrow and I'll post them then.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Closer photo R side 12x12 Mom

Photobucket





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers
    Your blog looks awesome... Congrats. Looking forward to see all your making
    Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)