Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Saturday! Finished a couple more pages for my gift books, picked one of the Sassafras Lass Michaels's exclusive packs yesterday with a 40% off coupon (YEAH COUPON!) And that allowed me to pick up the paper I have decided I HAD to have to work on my other friend Julie's baby gift...won't reaveal that for a while because she already knows about the blog. DH reminded me that I can't show off pages for gifts if the receivers might look on. Went scrappin' at my friend Theresa's house and we wound up making like 150 or so REALLY CUTE little flower embellies! I'll try to load some pics later. It is so much fun to scrap with a friend or a bunch of friends!! Later today (after my exam and other "responsible" things I need to do) I'm going to play with the home made glimmering spray recipe that I found online. Really excited about this as I've stayed away from anything glimmer mist related because of expense. ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)