Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Videos and stuff!

I love making youtube videos, and I have some projects lined up to film that ARE NOT just haul videos (finally). It's been a bit tough lately as my phone which had become my primary camera just wasn't doing, it was actually deleting as fast as I filmed. Then it went into a coma for about 6 hours and that was the last straw. I got a new phone, but not in time to film my first Sparklers video... if you haven't caught it yet... here is what I got in my DT package! Don't forget to use the code Charity10 for your discount at SpiegalMomScraps.




I will be filming a project with these supplies this week and it will be up by Saturday... if not before. I can't wait for you to see what I have in mind!! OK I heart you all! 

I also got a fantastic project bag (a bag to keep all my knitting supplies for a special project together) and I started using it and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's from FRONT RANGE BAGS

1 comment:

  1. ahh! fun haul! i am now even more excited for my box of stuff to get here!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)