Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thirty Rock! (And me!)


I worked on a layout while I was away petsitting this weekend. The only thing I had left to add when I got home was a title. I thought I had enought of these awesome Redy-Set-Chip letters from Cosmo Cricket hiding out in my stash, but it turns out that I was missing an "r." So I decided I could make my own.

I started by punching out all of the letters for my title, including the letter I would alter into another "r."

I placed the actual "r" on top of different letters I thought would be easy to alter, I chose an "n." Then I just held up the letters stacked together like this and then cut them with my Tim Holtz Tonic scissors (because they cut anything).


This is how it turned out and I am very happy about it!


Here is my layout. The papers came out of the Echo Park Photo Freedom II collection kit. I used stickers from the collection and lots of diecuts from The Pier collection from Crate Paper that is in my stash. I also used my lovely new Paper Smooches Stamps to embellish on my LO. This set is Super um, and it is! The ink on the page is Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and I LOVE this color!!!


Oh, and as a side note I used Picasa to make the collage of photos. I'm feeling better about making collages, now I just need to work on printing square photos at home. Any tips?



1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo and page!!! Love your RRRRRRRRRR it turned out perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)