Thursday, May 16, 2013

Passing it along.

This past Sunday I went to a semi-regularly scheduled gameday at my friend Star's house. I had decorated these mini composition books and didn't know exactly what to do with them, so I did some quick calculations... there were going to be three mothers at the game day. And then decided I could wrap them up and give them as happies! I ripped some magazine pages from the recycle pile and taped them down with some confetti washi (here is where I'll admit that the washi was sitting out on the dining table and I have some scotch tape but didn't want to take the time to look for it.) Here is what my finished happies looked like :






I am continually amazed at how lovely the tiniest thing looks stuck inside a clear plastic bag and tied with a ribbon... don't these just look SO SPECIAL!!!

The awesome ladies I gave them to really seemed to like them and that is what it's all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)