Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inchie, Twinchie, Trinchie

So I participated in a swap in October. It was in three parts, I swapped inchies (which you've probably heard of, twinchies (which are twice as big as inchies) and Trinchies (which are thrice as big).

I sure got some good stuff back.
First we'll look at the Trinchies:
 The moon one, that was my contribution. I love how it turned out. Yep, he's a cricut cut!


This guy was so detailed, I gave him his own photo LOL!




Here come the twinchies, there were only nine of these:
I made the pumpkin with the white flourish and the orange fibers. It looks really cute in person (but then again I'm biased).

And then one of the ladies did a double take on the inchies and there are eleven of these :)!

I really had a lot of fun making these, the star on the purple moon is the one I made.

I can't wait to start sharing my holiday cards with you tomorrow! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)