Friday, December 17, 2010

The 9th day of Christmas cards... but not in a row:(

Wow! I always think there's plenty of time to get everything done close to Christmas, but I always run short of time. It just hit me yesterday that it'll be here next week! Wow! I finished up an xmas gift in time to be delivered yesterday and that's why I didn't post yesterday's cards. I'll do the project later today when I get the photos edited. I can't wait for you to see it.

On with the cards:



I can also report that if you wish to save some time while you are making cards, go ahead and just work on the fronts. I cut all my background papers to fit over premade cards and decorated the way I wanted and then stuck them on the card for almost every card I made.  There were a few I pieced directly on the front, but the ones that I made separately from the base seemed to go much quicker. If you haven't done this yet this year, be sure to give yourself a timeout. You deserve it! Watch your favorite movie, or go see a new one. I LOVED Burlesque! Here's hoping that my Zumba will get me in SUCH good shape this year LOL! 
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)