Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 5....Cards away!

So I have a funny story. I finished my Christmas Cards at a crop on Friday and went ahead and gave some to the intended rather than putting them in the mail. One of them I was in such a hurry to get in the envelope so she wouldn't see which card I intended for her...such a hurry I forgot to write in it at ALL! LOL!!!
It was this card:
So love the Echo Park, I know I've said it every day, but the only thing I added that wasn't in the paper pack was a thin strip of Tim Holtz Tissue Tape (that was from the Halloween relase and some misc bling).

I told her she could just think of it as part of her gift and pass it along LOL! She had just told us all a story earlier about how one year her mom forgot to sign the Christmas card she sent to her!

This card makes me think of peppermint and happy times because of the lively fonts and the cute birdy. Stickles is the perfect addition to anything Christmassy!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)