Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday... Where did your scrapping start?




So one of the members of the Clique that I belong to (The Clique Kits kit club) is going to Walt Disney World this spring and was asking members of the Clique about it and I told her I'd video my scrapbook from when I went. My "big" souvenir from the trip was the pre purchasing of a photopass from Disney ask for the Magic Pictures, there is one featured in the back of my album, and it's my favorite pic!

I got loads of tips for money saving things at disney from Mousesavers and it really helped to kind of plan the things we didn't want to miss.

So here is my throwback album video.


If I had it to do over again I wouldn't have bought the special paper pack at the park because really I hardly used it and I covered up the big pics on the papers with my own pics... I would just use colors and papers that I liked, kind of like I did, but I felt pressure to incorporate stickers and other Disney purchased items that just weren't me. I really didn't know what/how I liked to scrap at this time, but figured some things out along the way and started experimenting. 

Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)