Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quick Little Thank You Notes

So as you know from this post, I had a surprise shower at work, I finally finished and delivered all my Thank you cards to my friends at work, and I wanted to share them with you. I love watching process videos, especially for cards because at times I really struggle with making cards. I started out with my new Paper Smooches Stamp Lovely Thoughts which I think is one of those stamp sets that works for any occasion. I love the designer Betsey Johnson and so I channelled my inner Betsey when I worked on the following cards, some I like more than others, but all of them were made with love!




The background was created using Geo-Graphic and the large thanks sentiment came from Chit Chat.

I colored in my roses with copic markers. I have more cards coming up later in the week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)