Saturday, August 23, 2014

Works in progress 8/23

I've been kind of a busy gal lately, what with getting in my submission to be on the FIRST EVER Clique Kits Design Team if you are reading this on 8/23, you have one more day to submit!! I am anxiously awaiting news... and working on a couple of projects.

I'm making my own mini from Glam Camp which is the August 2014 kit from Clique Kits. Here is as far as I am right now...
I've cut down all the pages and "started" the cover. I've also started another pocket style album. This one is very, very special as it is documenting my own business!!! I'm a consultant for Pure Romance and SO EXCITED about this new adventure in my life! I've had so much fun working on my Clique Into Summer album that I decided to use this style album to document my journey with my own business (let me know if you want more info).

Here is a sneaky of this album:


And on that note, I've also been working on some business stuff with my scrappy goodies. One of the products I sell is a candle that melts into massage oil, it's called Burning Desire. It comes in a chalkboard style candle holder that even has a piece of chalk so you can write on it. I cut some words out of vinyl just for demo purposes, so people can handle the candle and still read the words. 


I'm having so much fun! Tuesday's post should be the completed mini using Glam Camp so be sure and stop by and see how it turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)