Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Gia from Clique Kits!





Welcome to Gia's Birthday Blog Share! If you have come from Alisha's blog then welcome, if not the hop starts over at Clique Kits so why don't you go by and have a look.

So happy today to share a special birthday card with you for GIA of Clique Kits. I've combined supplies from my July Kit with Supplies from my Summer School Kit and supplies from my stash to make this card in honor of Gia!

I hope your day is wonderful! Love everything you do!!!


That map is a 4x6 diecut card from studio calico and it's made from vellum, the stickers are where the adhesive is that's holding it down.  This card is kind of simple but I love those blues with the pop of red and that gold. The Birthday Wishes stamp is from Paper Smooches and their style is totally Clique Kits... or at least the way I do it ;)


Thanks for hopping along!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Charity!! Love this card you created!! I am in love with those glitter hearts that were in the Clique into Summer kit!! Thanks for celebrating with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! I love the red and blue combo! Thank you for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful...creativity at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity- this card is perfect and you are always a girl after my own heart-thinking outside the box and letting your creativity loose on the scrapbooking and card-making world! It is great to see you mixing and matching your CK products with your stash and coming up with your own style! Thank you for the birthday wishes- we can't tell you enough how happy we are to have you in the Clique! Your enthusiasm and connection with the community is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab combo of scrapbooking goodies Charity! I knew Gia would this with that cool map vellum!! Thank you so much for joining today!! We love having you in the Clique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, to me it says it's your birthday day all day around the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vellum and the big sparkly heart! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charity, your card is so sweet....love the all around the world theme for Gia!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)