Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Superstition


So I have been a busy little scrapper lately. This layout is a TWO PAGER :) and I am using a ton of hoarded stash here... there three different thickers and the last three full pages of my Amy Tan Sketchbook line. You can also see a heart cut out from a Cut and Paste 3x4 card and some tiny stickers from the Glitz Design Wild and Free Sticker sheet. Those letters are from Seven Gypsies and the slide frames are from the Basic Grey Capture line. The title I cut out with my Cameo in several sheets of black cardstock. I then layered those together and covered them in Crystal colored Stickles. 




I am also working on different ways to take and edit my photos of my layouts as we've had a ton of cloudy crappy weather lately and I've been kind of unhappy with my photos. Any tips are appreciated. The second page I tried to echo the hand drawn looking border of the first. I LOVED that paper and have been way too intimidated by the frame on it to use it. OH and funny how inspiration happens, but since I made this page and was discussing it with a friend, I'm thinking of another page I want to do to go along with this. Have you dug into your stash lately? There is no project that's not good enough for your precious hoard... it's something I'm working through myself... I'd much rather flip through it in an album than in my storage containers :).

Hugs and happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)