Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!!!

Oh happy sugar comas today! I am so excited thinking about how it will be to go to work decked out in my halloweeny scrubs with my special hat on! I'll def take a pic to keep you posted, but in the meantime I got in several swaps last week and thought you might like to share with me so here goes:




So I bid you farewell for now, I'm trying to get this autopost thingy down pat and hope (I'm crossing my fingers) that it starts working for now... Ok so I know I've user-errored it in the past LOL! But there will be some more minis to come, I'm inspired to make one for us... we did some halloweeny stuff last weekend that I want to document so stay tuned... (and be careful, you can go into a sugar coma if you aren't careful).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charity ... Just wanted to be sure you saw the message on FB that the line-up for tomorrow's Christmas is for Kids Banner Hop has changed. You should now link to Jessica @ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com. THANK YOU!! I'm looking forward to seeing your banner! :-)

    Thanks! Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)